Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DEPECHE MODE - ONLY WHEN I LOSE MYSELF

The first CD in a 3 CD set of this import single collection contains the studio versions of 'Only When I Lose Myself' and its two b-sides 'Headstar' and 'Surrender'. A perfect purchase for fans not interested in owning mixes. I like the way they broke this set up. I think it's an excellent job and I love the artwork on the disc. It's cool. I've already discussed these tracks on other versions of this release so let me just say this and then I'll let it go... It's a great way to start a small collection of discs in a series. I recommend buying the import set for this single. My final words: PERFECT START TO A GREAT SET.

DEPECHE MODE - ONLY WHEN I LOSE MYSELF
01. Only When I Lose Myself
02. Surrender
03. Headstar

No comments:

Post a Comment