Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PRODIGY - SMACK MY BITCH UP

There's nothing really exciting about this single other than the non-lp track, 'No Man Army'... Even that isn't worth much. I can't remember why I bought this single other than I was really excited to hear some remixes of 'Smack My Bitch Up'. I loved the song. The one remix on the disc is a speed mix that gives the track an incredibly nervous energy but otherwise does little to enhance the song. It's not worth the purchase. I listened to this CD in the truck this morning and truth be told, there isn't much here to really bust a move to. I'm sure there are lots of Prodigy fans out there who will disagree, but to me, it was a wasted purchase. My final word: WASTE.

PRODIGY - SMACK MY BITCH UP
01. Smack My Bitch Up (Edit)
02. No Man Army
03. Mindfields (Headrock Dub)
04. Smack My Bitch Up (DJ Hype Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment