Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THE NEW POWER GENERATION - THE WILD EXPERIENCE

I'm not sure which single this is from the album. Whether second or third. Either way, I picked it up because I thought there were songs I didn't have. At the time, I didn't have 'Exodus'. So 'Hallucination Rain' was one I certainly didn't have and 'Beautiful Girl' was an unknown possibility. I was disappointed when I got home and discovered 'Beautiful Girl' was another mix of 'The Most Beautiful Girl In The World'; this one with Eric Leeds performing a saxophone version. There's really nothing overly important about this disc. The music is fantastic, but nothing really unique or different.

I'd recommend picking this up only if you're a completest and have to have every possible mix.
My final word: EH.


THE NEW POWER GENERATION - THE WILD EXPERIENCE
01. Get Wild (Single Mix)
02. Beautiful Girl
03. Hallucination Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment