Monday, September 27, 2010

DEEP FOREST WITH PETER GABRIEL - WHILE THE EARTH SLEEPS

The Deep Forest single offers the album version of 'While The Earth Sleeps' and an extended version. It's worth it just for the extended listen to a great song. PJ Harvey fans may want the 2nd Juliette Lewis track. I'm not sure how rare the single is. Still if you have a chance to, pick it up. I'll review the album version of the song on the soundtrack so I won't go into detail here. As for the PJ Harvey numbers, I didn't really like them in the movie and I'm not particularly interested in them on a single.

As previously mentioned, the only reason for owning this release is having the extended version of 'While The Earth Sleeps'. My final word: EH...


DEEP FOREST WITH PETER GABRIEL - WHILE THE EARTH SLEEPS
01. While The Earth Sleeps (Album Version)
02. Juliette Lewis - Rid Of Me
03. While The Earth Sleeps (Long Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment