Wednesday, March 16, 2016

JUNO REACTOR - GUARDIAN ANGEL

This import single is for Juno Reactor's 'Guardian Angel'.  It's a UK single and at the time, I was buying anything I could find from JR.  Of course this single doesn't include much.  It's a two track disc and if I'm not mistaken, both tracks are the album versions from "Beyond The Infinite".

The first track is 'Guardian Angel' and it's a strong, solid choice for a single release.  I love this song and it's nice to see it as a single.  It would've been cool to hear some remixes but I was happy to have the new artwork and I loved the disc.  The second track is 'Razorback' which is another stunning example of why "Beyond The Infinite" is arguably the best of all Juno Reactor records.  

Although there's absolutely no value in owning this disc other than it fits into a collection and it features some original artwork, I'm still happy to have it.  My final words on this release:  AN ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY INDULGENCE.  

JUNO REACTOR - GUARDIAN ANGEL
01. Guardian Angel
02. Razorback

No comments:

Post a Comment