Friday, November 27, 2015

KYLIE - GIVING YOU UP

I wasn't a big Kylie fan until "Body Language"...  I absolutely adore that disc.  When I heard this track, I thought she'd released a new album, but I guess it's a greatest hits track with a new song.  Since I'm not a fan of her older material, I figured I'd just buy the single for the new song and skip the compilation.  I'm pretty sure I made the right choice for my interest in her music.

This is an import two track single.  Both are electronica tracks and are similar to the music found on "Body Language".  In fact I wouldn't hesitate to include them on a extended version of that album.  They'd be right at home.

'Giving You Up' is the first track and the single from the album.  It's got the deeper slower beat of the two tracks and it's phenomenal.  I quite like it.  'Made Of Glass' is the second track and it's also well written and enjoyable.  I'm glad I picked this single up and I hope she records more music in this genre.  If you're like me and you've enjoyed this new direction she's taken with her music, by all means, pick this one up.  It's worth owning.

My final words:  EXCELLENT SINGLE RELEASE WITH TWO GREAT TRACKS!

KYLIE - GIVING YOU UP
01. Giving You Up
02. Made Of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment